NASA and Space Agencies around the world are preparing society for Alien Disclosure
Not long ago John Grunsfeld said in a statement:
“Are we alone? Many, many people on planet Earth want to know,” said Dr. John Grunsfeld, a physicist and former astronaut who now leads NASA’s Science Mission Directorate. “We are on the cusp of being able to answer that question … because of the investments we’re making in space technology.”
Dr Allan Stern, the principal investigator for the New Horizons Mission spoke about the mission and its discoveries saying: “We found evidence of nitrogen glaciers … A mountain range as tall as the Rockies,” “With only 5 percent of the data on the ground, we all feel like we need to fasten our seatbelts for the remaining 95 percent. This is quite a ride, scientifically.”
Not only are the above statements extremely interesting because of the whole idea of Alien life, but like never before, NASA and other space agencies are embracing the possibility of Alien life within our lifetime.
“Perhaps the most surprising water worlds are the five icy moons of Jupiter and Saturn that show strong evidence of oceans beneath their surfaces: Ganymede, Europa and Callisto at Jupiter, and Enceladus and Titan at Saturn,” a NASA news release said.
Interestingly, there are a bunch of articles that discuss the possibility of alien life in the cosmos. SETI alone is researchers over a dozen of potentially hospitable alien worlds assuming that in order for life to exist elsewhere in the universe, it would need the exact or similar conditions as life on Earth. This however could be a big mistake according to many researchers.
In the last couple of years we have made astonishing discoveries directly related to the ‘idea’ of alien life in the universe. With the discovery of microorganisms that can survive nearly ‘inhospitable’ environments, the possibility that life exists on planets and moons where conditions are completely different than on earth is a possibility that many scientists are finally taking into consideration.
But the truth is there are many other unofficial sources which indicate a far more mysterious reality about alien life.
According to this article, there are a series of Secret Space Programs that were created in the past with the aid of extraterrestrial technology.
“There are many who have been a part of the 3 Separate Secret Space Programs that are independent of the Secret Earth Governments (One of which is a powerful Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate that owns most of the Mars Bases). There are also 5-7 “Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations” that have Bases here on Earth. All of the groups mentioned above are “Allied” with various and different “Off World Entities’ and “UN Type Federations” both with the “Human Like ET’s” and the “Non-Human ET’s” (All with DIFFERENT AGENDA’s). There is also a “Shadow Civil War” going on among some of these Secret Space Programs and their “Off World Allies” to end control of the Secret Earth Governments using the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System” to control Earth Humanity.”
Astronauts and former astronauts have been talking about Alien life for quite some time now, yet no one has bothered to listen to what they have been telling us all along.
Dr. Brian O’leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor stated the following about Alien Life:
“There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been monitoring us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view.
That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon.”
Astronaut Eugene Cernan, Former US Navy Captain, electrical engineer and aeronautical engineer.
“I’ve been asked about UFOs and I’ve said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization.”
But the list of people who have come forward with this type of information goes on and on.
Many people believe that the interest shown by numerous highly ranking officials from NASA and the Government in alien life is the best indicator that something big is being prepared. After all, they cannot just go ahead and say, well, you know, we have known about alien life for quite some time now, and this is the truth.
This is why many Ufologists believe NASA and government officials are being selective when releasing information on Alien life. A Gradual disclosure process has begun and it will certainly take some time for everything to be released to the public, a public that is eager to meet their cosmic neighbors.