Pilot Who Saw a UFO Sent Eerie Final Message Then Disappeared

“He reported that he had observed an object zooming past his plane at considerable speed.” by T.K. Randall via Unexplained-Mysteries Over 45 years ago, pilot Frederick Valentich vanished without a trace after encountering a UFO off the coast of Australia. When it comes to aviation mysteries, most people will likely think of Amelia Earhart or Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, but … Continue reading

The Howden Moors Incident

In March 1997, the authorities responsible for policing the UK’s Peak District, were forced to initiate a high-profile search and rescue operation. Local residents reported seeing an unidentified aircraft hurtle from the skies and impact a remote area of moorland. No survivors or wreckage pertaining to this incident have ever been officially recovered, despite numerous witnesses having observed it taking … Continue reading

UFO Leaker Bob Lazar Reveals Final Secret – Aliens Never Left Earth

In this shocking video, Bob Lazar finally reveals the truth about aliens and their origins. According to his secretive research, these extraterrestrial beings arrived from space and are now hiding underwater. This groundbreaking revelation will leave you questioning everything you thought you knew about the alien mystery. Don’t miss out on this intriguing and mind-blowing information from the renowned whistleblower, … Continue reading

Mystery Object Spotted over Air Force One During Biden’s Los Angeles Visit

“”I’m kind of scared of looking at this,” said Joshua. “I’m not sure what that is…”” by T.K. Randall via Unexplained-Mysteries The object was captured on camera during a livestream of aircraft activity over Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). The peculiar sighting took place earlier this month on December 10th after US President Joe Biden had arrived in Los Angeles … Continue reading

Mystery in Cisco Grove: Don Shrum’s Encounter with UFOs, Aliens and Robots

In September 1964, Captain McLeod and Sergeant Barnes were dispatched from Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Ohio. They were sent to investigate a UFO sighting in Northern California. Wright-Patterson AFB got lots of UFO reports. 99% of them could be explained. And a sizeable percentage of those sightings were hoaxers looking for attention. The other 1% were classified as UFOs … Continue reading

Way After We’re Gone: The Quantico Encounter

This video looks at two cases including one from Montana in which a young man looking out his window observed two strange creatures in his pasture. In the other case, from Virginia, a security guard observed something truly baffling. Beyond Creepy YouTube IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING Start the discussion, leave a comment … Continue reading

Evidence of Proto-Planet ‘Theia’ Found Deep Inside Earth’s Mantle

“Evidence of this mysterious proto-planet, it seems, may have been right beneath our feet all along.” by T.K. Randall via Unexplained-Mysteries Image Credit: NASA / Joe Tucciarone The findings could not only solve the mystery of the Moon’s formation, but also the mystery of two large subsurface ‘blobs’. While the exact circumstances that brought about the formation of the Moon … Continue reading

The Curse of Heol Fanog | Part Two | The Entities

In a previous episode (The Curse of Heol Fanog | Part One | Happenings), we examined the story of Bill and Liz Rich, whose lives were turned upside down by supernatural activity after moving into a remote Welsh farmhouse. Having suffered years of torment, the unexpected arrival of a spiritualist seemed to herald an end to their suffering. But as … Continue reading

Into Thin Air

The nature of missing persons cases can vary greatly, both in terms of their individual circumstances, and their eventual outcomes. But few such disappearances match the complexity and mystery of those that will be examined in this episode. Instances where those who went missing, having vanished in front of multiple witnesses, seemingly into thin air. Bedtime Stories YouTube IF YOU … Continue reading

5 Concealed Navy UFO Encounters | The Richard Dolan Show

Join Richard Dolan as he delves into five previously unknown and unexplained events that occurred in the open seas involving the U.S. Navy. From the strange triangular formation of bogies that disappeared from radar, to the luminescent undersea object witnessed by the crew of the USS Monrovia in the aftermath of the USS Scorpion sinking, these accounts will leave you … Continue reading

Page 1 of 2912345»1020...Last »