The Heart-Brain Connection, How it Works
In this video with Greg Braden, you’ll learn how the heart-brain connection works:
• Every moment of every day, your a heart is having a conversation with your brain
• Around the heart is a field of energy 3-5 feet in diameter.
• Every moment of every day your heart is sending signals to your brain instructing it to send what kind of energy to different parts of your body.
• Science has now revealed that atoms are concentrated fields of energy
• If you change the field of energy in which the atom lives, you change the structure of the atom. You can change the field electrically or magnetically.
• Our hearts are the strongetst bioelectrical and magnetic field generators in our body. Our hearts generate stronger electrical fields than out brain.
• Our hearts are 5000 times stronger magnetically than our brain
• The EKG of our heart is 100 times stronger than the EEG, the electrical information of our brains.
• So, it is electrical signals or frequencies generated internally that influence the the Brain on how much and where to send energy to different parts of the body.
• Our heart literally has its own brain. It is called ‘Neural Intelligence’
• New meaning to the role of the heart as it directly affects Human Performance
• What Science (HeartMath) has revealed is the electrical signals (frequencies) that the heart sends the signals to the brain that triggers the brain that releases the chemistry into body.
• The key to understanding the heart-brain relationship is the ‘electrical signal’…IE frequency.
• When the signals being sent to the brain are at optimum frequency, that’s when one reaches an optimum state of coherence throughout the body.
BecomeSuperHuman Youtube Channel