BENDED REALITY.COM

MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO BENDEDREALITY

I ENJOY BENDEDREALITY AND WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND HELP THEM STAY ALIVE
Other Amount:
Loading...

Recent Comments

Terral03-2.0

Project Black Star Update Report – Volume 17 [2017]

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  
CONTRIBUTED TO BENDEDREALITY.COM BY TERRAL03 (TERRAL CROFT)
Black Star Update Report April 27, 2017

Seismic and volcanic indicators say that Earth is moving through the first earth change uptick period of the 2017 Earth orbit cycle relative to the Black Star positioned in the Libra Constellation relative to the Sun.

BSR Table Volume 17 - 2017

Year-over-year weekly seismic values for the 2017 Earth orbit cycle are following the seismic pattern from 2015 very closely with slightly lower weekly event values for the 5-magnitude earthquake events and slightly higher weekly seismic values for the 2.5 to 4-magnitude quake events.

CoastToCoast Interview 03.05.2017
2014/2015 Seismic Chart[PDF]
2015/2016 Seismic Chart[PDF]
2016/2017 Seismic Chart[PDF]

We see a similar trend with the weekly seismic event values for Week 10 with a lower weekly event value for the 5-mag quakes and a slightly higher value for the 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events. We can already see signs that the larger quakes are coming with the 7.1 Chile Quake (link) striking on Monday that the USGS hurried to downgrade to a 6.9, which will show up in the 7-mag column for Week 11. We should expect to see an uptick in the larger-magnitude quake events between now and Week 16 with special focus on Week’s 12-14 representing the peak of the current earth change uptick period for the 2017 Earth orbit cycle relative to the Black Star. The lower seismic event values across the board for the 2017 Earth orbit cycle appear to be connected to Jupiter’s position in Virgo closing in on the Black Star position in the Libra Constellation relative to the Sun, as the larger planet in the solar system is receiving higher doses of Black Star redirected solar electromagnetism reducing the Black Star’s potential for injecting electromagnetic energy into the Earth translated into heat energy via the induction process using Earth metals and salts. Jupiter and the other planets in our solar system are positioned to reduce Black Star redirected solar electromagnetic potential for our planet via solar system harmonics, the dramatic reduction in seismic events helps the Elite and lettered agencies mask Black Star-related earth changes that can easily work to put the Sheeple back to sleep.

Name Location Activity

Ibu Halmahera (Indonesia) New

Name Location Activity

Kambalny Southern Kamchatka (Russia) New

Langila New Britain (Papua New Guinea) New

Manam Papua New Guinea New

Nishinoshima Japan New

Poas Costa Rica New

Earth saw six new volcanic eruption events this week with focus on the seismic/volcanic origination zone in the Indonesia/Fiji region (3 events) and the area along magma plume arm #1 (2 events) reaching from Indonesia up through Japan/Kamchatka through the Aleutians/Alaska pushing south where the deep magma plume formation terminal end #1 has already pushed below the Cascadia Subduction Zone. The new volcanic eruption event in Costa Rica is connected to activity along magma plume corridor #2 extending from Indonesia across to Chile and north where the magma plume arm #2 terminal end is currently located off the west coast of Mexico. We should expect to see new volcanic eruption events from this activity pushing north into Mexico moving through the month of May, when both of these magma plume formation terminal ends are tested from the increasing pressures rising from Earth mantle transition zone from Black Star/Earth near proximity.

Magnetic pole migration 04.27.2017

http://www.wizaurad.com/axis-drift.html

Earth magnetic North Pole continues trailing the previous year’s position by the same twelve days part of a pattern that has been locked in for the last ten months with some chart areas showing this twelve-degree trailing pattern for the last three years. See the top Featured Article in this newsletter for more-detailed information shared with The Paris Observatory IERS Centers.

While the magnetic North Pole migration modeling points to a May 20, 2017 Black Star/Earth crossing event with a 25 percent chance of accuracy, political and geopolitical events appear to support the primary Binary Star Magnetic Repulsion modeling pointing to a May 2018 crossing event with a 75 percent chance of being right. One key factor is the price of silver (Monex.com) that has dropped to below 18 dollars per ounce representing evidence that the House of Rothschild is continuing the paper charade and supporting the worthless FED dollars, which is exactly the opposite of what we should expect of 2017 is the year of the ‘event.’ My feeling is that the House of Rothschild would have already installed a central bank in Syria turning full attention to Iran should 2017 be the year of the ‘event’ and that is simply not happening either. All the Libya/North Korea warmongering chatter becoming part of the viral scream seems geared towards the introduction of a fake Peace Treaty more than anything to do with WW3, which, again, adds to the hypothesis that the world has more time before the ‘event’ that is looking more like May 2018 all the time. From a Scriptural perspective, the sheeple are supposed to be proclaiming “Peace and Safety!” (1Thes. 5:1-5) at the very time of the sudden destruction, but the House of Rothschild and the Fourth Reich established in the USA seems nowhere near ready for any Peace Treaty with far too much work to accomplish in their propaganda campaign between now and May 20, 2017 in my estimation. All of that said, the Earth, Sun and the planets will provide valuable testimony moving through May 2017 allowing us to draw more-definitive conclusions; so long as we pay careful attention.

Project supporters for this week include Cory, John, Teresa, Jose, John, Mary, Christon, Herbert, Betty and Martijn all visiting http://terral03.com to join the Newsletter and Survival Group Programs. Gary, Mark, James, Carlton, Michael, William, Christine and Christopher renewed subscriptions from previous years with Tony and Christon upgrading their Newsletter subscriptions to receive Survival Group benefits. There were no donations to report for this week. Many thanks, again, to everyone supporting the research for making the investigation and survival group program possible. Terral

UPDATE VIDEO

Read the Full Report and related articles using a complimentary link to Terral’s 2017 Newsletter Volume 17. Subscribe to the Newsletter/Survival Group Programs and support the research at http://terral03.com.

IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING

HAVE A COMMENT? LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW


The views and information presented are those of the writer and their sources – If you are interested in being a guest writer for our site, please CONTACT US and let us know, we would be glad to consider you for a guest writing opportunity (NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED).
← Home

MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO BENDEDREALITY

I ENJOY BENDEDREALITY AND WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND HELP THEM STAY ALIVE
Other Amount:
Loading...

Recent Comments

© 2017 BENDED REALITY.COM

Close